Life us something we all really take for granted! After hearing of the unexpected happening this week I have come to realise this! Every decision we make can impact our lives in the biggest or littlest of ways! Going to get the positive Courtney back and live life to the fullest! R.I.P friend it was only a few days ago I saw you and a coupe of hours before was working with one of the happiest guys alive your dad! I hope your new life treats you better, I truly don’t understand how the positive and most craziest of people are always taken first!
Dear Future Daughter:
1) When you’re at some party, chain smoking on the roof with some strange girl with blue hair and exorbitant large dark eyes, ask her about her day. I promise you, you won’t regret it. Often times you’ll find the strangest of people have the most captivating of stories to tell.
2) Please, never mistake desire for love. Love will engulf your soul, whilst desire will emerge as acid, slowly making it’s way through your veins, gradually burning you from the inside out.
3) No one is going to fucking save you, anything you’ve read or heard otherwise is bullshit.
4) One day a boy is going to come along who’s touch feels like fire and who’s words taste like vanilla, when he leaves you, you will want to die. If you know anything at all, know that it is only temporary.
5) Your mental health comes before school baby, always. If its midnight, and you have an exam the next day but your hands have been shaking for the past hour and a half and you’re not so sure you want to be alive anymore, pull out that carton of Ben and Jerry’s and afterwards, go the fuck to bed. So what if you get a 68% on the exam the next day? You took care of yourself and at the end of the day that will always come before a high test score. To hell with anyone who tells you differently.
I honestly feel no point of me living anymore. I’m just a fuck up that ruins everything.
following back everyone :) message me if i missed you!